Don’t Look Now (1973)
dir. Nicolas Roeg
1. Yes. Laura Baxter, and the weird sisters Heather and Wendy.
2. Yes. They speak several times alone throughout the film.
3. Yes. Very early on, the sisters tell Laura they saw her (deceased) daughter sitting next to her in a cafe.
Don’t Look Now passes.
Death Sentence (2007)
dir. James Wan
1. Yes. Helen Hume and Detective Wallis
2. No. No words are ever exchanged between them.
Death Sentence fails.
Texas Chainsaw 3D (2013)
dir. John Lussenhop
1. Yes. Heather Miller and her step mother Nikki.
2. Yes. They have a conversation alone at 0:14:14
3. Yes. Nikki is urging Heather to not investigate her ancestral home.
Texas Chainsaw 3D passes. BUH. Have I seen all of these damn movies yet?